Professional thesis editing and proofreading services
Copy-Writing skilfully edits and proofreads theses and thesis research proposals. We have extensive experience with thesis editing and work with theses in all disciplines – with a focus on those for Masters and PhD (Doctoral) degrees. We guarantee the quality of our work and if your thesis is rejected for editorial reasons alone, we will – within reason – re-edit it at no additional cost to you.
What is a thesis?
In South Africa, theses are more frequently a part of PhD programmes. A thesis for a PhD reports on original research and is thus an original contribution to knowledge, while dissertations tend to synthesise research information and add particular interpretations to it.
Why our help is important
Higher degree candidates often struggle to produce written content of a sufficiently high academic standard, and with the required style and presentation. Candidates are also often uncertain about the rules governing academic submissions. These difficulties can only be overcome with extensive experience – which is where we come in. To learn more about our company and relevant experience, please click here.
Why choose us?
The primary consultant is an accomplished academic with a PhD, is a widely published author, and an academic editor with more than 20 years of experience. In addition, we have:
- Edited almost 100 theses/dissertations
- Many very satisfied past clients who have successfully submitted for examination an extensive range of theses across a wide variety of disciplines
- Edited theses/dissertations from more than 25 universities across South Africa and internationally
- Edited theses/dissertations for 15 different degrees (including the LLM, MA, MBA, MBL, MCom, MEng, MPhil, MSc, PhD, and DPhil)
To view a brief synopsis of the primary consultant’s CV, please click here.
Thesis editing and proofreading services
- Editing and proofreading of theses in all disciplines
- Revision of thesis in-text references and reference list, in accordance with specific style requirements (e.g. Harvard, Vancouver or APA)
- Two focused services: Light Editing; Substantive Editing
- Editing and proofreading of thesis research proposals
PRICING AND ACADEMIC ETHICS
For a detailed description of our thesis editing and proofreading services and a listing of the associated pricing, please download our services and rates card by clicking here.
Please note that we absolutely do not provide a thesis-writing service. To find our statement on academic ethics and related issues, please click here.
CONTACT US TODAY!
To enjoy our competitive rates/charges, our prompt and efficient service, and our high-quality guarantee – please contact Copy-Writing today!